We are so pleased to welcome Chloe to our team. She has joined us as a fully qualified NVQ level 2. Chloe is working towards her level 3. Chloe has been volunteering at nursery for a few months now and all the children love her. We would also like to welcome back Aimie from maternity leave, she will be joining poppy room on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. We are so please to have you and Ruby back at nursery.
New in December
- Our Wonderful summer house is underway and looking a lot better already. So, keep checking through the window at our progress.
- Parents evening is being held on the 7th December. Please see Becca or Lynsey to book a time slot with your child’s keyworker.
- Our Library is now ready to be used. Please feel free to choose a book and take it to the office to be signed out.
- P.E lessons – If you want your child to participate in P.E there is a charge of £20.00 per term.
- Grand total raised for Children in Need was £80.00. Thank you to everyone for their kind donations.
- Please check our Facebook page and website blog for updates about nursery or activities or general information.
- As you are aware we have been fund raising for our defibrillator and so far we have raised £326.36.
As some of you may have noticed we are making some changes to our environment. We wanted to provide a different type of play for our children, one that has endless possibilities. We wanted to provide materials that can be manipulated, adapted, gathered, provoked imagination and encourage creativity…… these types of materials are called ‘loose parts’. Attached is some further information about this.
So, after reading more about this, and you feel like you could help to supply us with some materials for this then feel free to bring them into nursery so that are children can have a world of resources available to them that will further their development.
- Christmas Jumper day – 13th December
- Christmas Chorus – 14th 2.00 & 15th December 9.45.
- Christmas Party Day 22nd December this is fancy dress.
- Nursery will close on the 22nd December at 6.00pm.
- Nursery will re – open again on the 2nd January.
Please can we take this opportunity to wish everyone ‘Merry Christmas and Happy New Year’
Tender Years Day Nursery phone number: 01204494198