We are so pleased to welcome Julie to our team. She has joined us as the room leader of Poppy room. She has settled into her new role so well and is getting to know all the children within nursery and all our parents too.
3-4 Year Old Grant
Please can we ask all parents that are in receipt of the 3-4 year old grant to log back on to the checker and re-check your code for any changes.
Those children that are entitled to the grant in January, have been given letters please can you ensure these are returned back to us as soon as possible. Can we just remind all parents that when you write down your eligibility code for nursery, we also need your National insurance number.
Thank you to those parents that have returned their questionnaires. Results from the questionnaires will be displayed in the hall, but here is just a few:
- The food menu is wonderful.
- Communication around staff changes – Faces around nursery information pack to be sent out.
- More academic learning activities for school leaves – new room expectations sheet given out to staff.
- Morning staff are very welcoming and assist in helping with separation.
- Christmas Jumper day – Wednesday 13th (Letters to follow)
- Christmas Chorus – 14th December 10-11 and 15th December 2.30 – 3.30
- Christmas Party – is to be held on Friday 22nd December (Letters to follow)
- Our Library is now ready to be used. Please feel free to choose a book and take it to the office to be signed out.
- E lessons – If you want your child to participate in P.E there is a charge of £20.00 per term.
- Please can we ask that you keep us up to date with all contact details. If you need a change of details form, please see Becca in the office.
- Zoo lab – Zoo lab are coming. The children are all excited to see what animals arrive. (look out on Facebook)