FULL DAY8am - 6pm
- £43.701 Day
- £87.402 Days
- £131.103 Days
- £174.804 Days
- £218.505 Days
HALF DAY8am - 1pm or 1pm - 6pm
- £28.001 Half Day
- £56.002 Half Days
- £84.003 Half Days
- £112.004 Half Days
- £140.005 Half Days
- £4.98Additional Hourly Rate
- £5.00Late pick-up per 15 mins
- £5.00Consumables per-day**Only applicable to a child in receipt of 30 hrs Government grant
10% discount applied when any of your child’s siblings join our nursery.
2 Year Funding
Receive a discount of 15 hours a week for 38 weeks of the year.
3 & 4 Year Funding
Receive a discount of 15 & 30 Hours a week for 38 weeks of the year.
The nursery is in receipt of the Government’s Education provider’s grant for two, three and four-year olds and can offer 15 or 30 hours. The government only subsidies the child’s education for 38 weeks of the year, this equates to 570 hours per year for 15hrs and 1140 for the 30hrs.
Therefore, all payments are spread over 52 weeks of the year which equates to:
- 15hrs per week spread over 52 weeks equates to 11hrs per week
- 30hrs per week spread over 52 weeks equates to 22hrs per week
Funding is for the high quality, flexible early education and childcare places as per the government guidelines (November 2016). The government funding does not take into account the cost occurred by the nursery for consumables such as food, drinks, resources etc, therefore there will be an additional cost of £5 per day for these consumables which your child will benefit from throughout their day at nursery.
We also offer an additional service i.e. Swimming lessons, PE lessons which if you wish your 2-Year-old child and upwards to take advantage of this, there will be an additional fee for transport and tuition.
Fees will be reduced monthly once the child becomes eligible for the 3 & 4-year grant.
ABOUT THE FEES
- Fees will be payable by standing order
- Fees are payable on the first day of each month. If your child’s fees go into arrears by one month, your place in Nursery will not be guaranteed.
- Full fees are payable during holiday’s/bank holidays/sickness periods
- Nursery opens 51 weeks of the years, (you will be charged 52weeks) closing one week over the Christmas period and we are also closed all bank holiday’s which are payable.
- Written notice of 4 weeks is required to vacate a place.
- Children must be collected on time at the end of the session. Late collections will occur a £5.00 charge for every 15mins late. This is because we must keep two members of staff on-site to remain with your child.
- We also accept childcare vouchers from your employer as part of your ‘salary Sacrifice’ Scheme
- A deposit is two weeks’ nursery fee’s, which can be used to pay your final two weeks’ fees or fully returned when your child leaves nursery.